Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm in Alaska




Hey everyone, I have been in Alaska now for three weeks. It is totally different then Louisiana, but I am enjoying it. I came up here to work. I'm in the Engineering field and I had an opportunity to make some more money, and also to grow in my field. I think it will turn out to be a very good experience. The time change is still got me messed up. Alaska is 3 hours behind Louisiana and they also change their clocks like Louisiana does. So....the dog and I are going to bed at like 7:00 pm. Here are a couple of pictures that I took, one is in the airplane coming over and the other is just a snap shot I took of the mountains.
I have been stitching on my TOTF and I hope to be finished this weekend. I have made a trip to the LNS and met the owner, she is very nice. They have so Alaskan charts that I will probably get. They also have a stitching night tonight I might go if I can stay up to get there.
Bye for now.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Kaye! Glad to hear you made it safely and looking forward to hearing more about Alaska.

Autumn said...

I'm glad you're doing well there! Can't wait to hear more.

Karen said...

Hey girl,
So glad to see you have updated your blog. We miss you at Girlfriends stitching today.

Blog Archive