Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Good Morning..its a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Well, I had a little time to write a few lines.

I've been stitching alot........working on the Cross-Eyed Cricket Halloween Ornaments.

I got 5 done and I working on finishing them to put on my Tree. Pictures coming soon.

I started Mira Halloween Fairy for the contest on the Mirabilia Board. I have also been working on Cross-Eyed Cricket Acorns. I have 2 of those left to do.

I'm heading out of town this weekend, to enjoy some R&R. I will be taking my stitching with me. I got a big pay increase at work and I'm totally excited about that. I will be paying off some major debt. I have a two year plan, to pay all my debt off. So, I will not be buying alot of cross-stitch stuff in the near future. I have plenty of stash to keep me busy for years to come.

If I need thread and fabric I will get that, but no new charts.

I also got a trip plan at the end of the month to go to the beach. That should be fun!!!!!

Well it is time to get back to work.

No comments:

Blog Archive